- Works with the AECG100 main console or SECG 5.0 AIO Multi Vital Sign Simulator to test heart rate, PPG, PWTT, and SpO2 functions
- Adjustable SpO2 parameters, such as AC, DC, and PI values of R/IR, to confirm the accuracy of oximeters
- Built-in 14 types of ambient light signals and respiratory variation simulation – add-on signals for more authentic testing
- Equipped with Auto Sequence function – sorts the parameters of different test items into a designated order for automated testing while eliminating the need to develop automated testing programs
- Raw data playback – plays recorded raw data or customized waveforms for repeated verification to facilitate the development process
- Provides SDK supporting multiplatform for users to flexibly develop automated testing programs
- Equipped with MCX to BNC ports to connect to an oscilloscope – outputs amplified and stable signals for viewing the voltage of AC analog signals of R/IR, optical signals received by the PPG-2TF-660, and the switch status of R/IR LED of oximeter
- Adjustable PPG waveform characteristic points, such as the Systolic Peak (SP), Dicrotic Notch (DN), and Diastolic Peak (DP), in a wide range and precise values for flexible test settings (1)
- Exclusive Auto Test SpO2 Mode (2) – automatically calculates the DUT's DC value of R/IR and fills in the SpO2 table to rapidly build the R curve, bringing convenience for testing the consistency of quality on oximeters (1)
- Built-in 6 transmission rates – simulates 5 finger types varying in color brightness and thickness, and neonatal foot test mode for measuring newborns to optimize algorithms (1)
(1) Only available when paired with the AECG100.
(2) This mode is mainly for developers to quickly test for reference, not for after-sales calibration and testing on oximeters. If users require development tests on SpO2 parameters and specifications, please use the SpO2 Mode.
(The image illustrates the testing scenario of the PPG-2TF-660 and AECG100. Please refer to the user manual for detailed installation and instructions when using PPG-2TF-660 with AECG100 or SECG 5.0 AIO.)
|Heart Rate||Setting Range||10 ~ 300BPM|
|Minimum Step Size||1BPM|
|LED DC Level Reference Output||Setting Range (1)||30 ~ 3000mV|
|Minimum Step Size||1mV|
|LED AC Level Reference Output||Setting Range (1)||0.75 ~ 30mV|
|Minimum Step Size||0.01mV|
|PI (AC level / DC level) (2)||Setting Range||0.025% ~ 30% (AC / DC, varies with AC or DC level)|
|LED1 Absolute Irradiance (100%)§||Intensity||2.36mW / m^2|
|LED2 Absolute Irradiance (ambient light)§||Intensity||0.25mW / m^2|
|LED Scan Rate||Rate||50 ~ 40K (Normal mode / Standalone mode) (3)|
10K (Raw data mode)
|PD Sample Rate||Rate||250K (Single channel)|
|PD Response Time||Rising||1μs Typical (4)|
|Falling||1μs Typical (4)|
SpO2 parameter specifications (5)
|Setting Range||1% ~ 100%|
|Minimum Step Size||1%|
|Accuracy||91% ~ 100%: ±1% + specified accuracy of the DUT|
81% ~ 90%: ±2% + specified accuracy of the DUT
71% ~ 80%: ±3% + specified accuracy of the DUT
Below 70%: with unspecified accuracy
|MCX LED Voltage||Amplitude||AC level x 100|
§Data Collection Method: To connect the spectrometer with a 2-inch integrating sphere, and fix the integrating sphere on the DUT to measure the absolute irradiance of the LED of the DUT.
Optional Calibration Service and Warranty Extension
|YY0007||Model No.: C3|
Provides (3) years of calibration service coverage. WhaleTeq equipment can be calibrated to original performance on the basis of (1) year interval.
|YY0008||Model No.: R3|
Extends the limited warranty from (1) year to (3) years.